I Wish I Edited My Photos Like This 10 Years Ago! [Photo Redux 005]

By | 2018-01-28T14:45:42+00:00 Dec 6th, 2017|

I’m thrilled to share the next episode of my Photo Redux series. I never thought I’d get as big of a kick revisiting some of my oldest—and most tragic—photos. I also never thought that you guys would enjoy it so much, which rocks! Anyway, here it is. Enjoy it and please share it far and wide!

While you’re at it, I’d love it if you’d click on the YouTube Subscribe button below to get notified of all my new videos. Thanks so much for all of your support!

2009 vs 2017

20092017

INBOX INSPIRATION BONUS DOWNLOAD

Photo Redux - Episode 05 Download

DOWNLOAD NOW

1. Betty Girardeau December 6, 2017 at 4:46 pm - Reply

Wow. You showed me things to do in Lightroom that I did not even know were possible. I am really going to have to watch this multiple times to try to even barely remember some of the things you showed. And, BTW, the redux version is definitely a huge improvement. Thank you, Brian.

• Brian A. Verdi December 6, 2017 at 11:28 pm - Reply

Great video Brian!

2. Mike Fitzpatrick December 6, 2017 at 6:06 pm - Reply

Very informative series. Thanks for sharing.

3. Bruce Blaylock December 6, 2017 at 8:58 pm - Reply

Really like this series, Brian. I’m not a fan of vintage look, but appreciate the style. Question: Do you find yourself getting repetitive or in a rut with a style? I discovered glow modes and now almost every image I finish has some type of glow at some opacity. Love the look, but don’t want all my images to start looking the same…Bruce

4. Charles Moore December 7, 2017 at 2:48 pm - Reply

Great video Brian, there are so many unknown tools that go unexplained in these power packed programs. Thanks for unlocking the knowledge.

5. Albert Geven December 9, 2017 at 11:19 am - Reply