Add A Completely Modern Look To Your Images [Photo Redux 002]

By |2018-01-28T15:31:05+00:00Nov 15th, 2017|

I am completely amazed at the exceptionally positive response to the first episode of my new video series, Photo Redux. I’ve been thinking about this—revisiting old, shared photos and re-editing them—for a long time. There’s something very satisfying about actually visualizing the ways one has grown as a photographer, especially with post-processing. For this episode, I’m using Adobe Lightroom Classic CC and ON1 Photo Raw 2018.

Try Adobe Creative Cloud
Try ON1 Photo Raw 2018

While you’re at it, I’d love it if you’d click on the YouTube Subscribe button below to get notified of all my new videos. Thanks so much for all of your support!

20092017

INBOX INSPIRATION BONUS DOWNLOAD

DOWNLOAD NOW

1. A.D.Wheeler November 15, 2017 at 11:17 am - Reply

I’m PICKLE RICK!! :-) Great look man! Loving the vids. Keep going.

2. John Mills November 15, 2017 at 7:53 pm - Reply

As I watched the video I ‘followed along’ using PR2018. Apart from the Warp Tool in PS I found similar tools in PR2018. Why did you choose LR over PR2018 for those edits? I ask because I’m in process of moving from LR6 to PR2018.

3. Betty Girardeau November 20, 2017 at 2:29 pm - Reply

Love these. I learn so much, and it is fun to just listen to you talk about yourself. The screaming woman was a nice touch, too.

4. Ulrich Tutsch November 20, 2017 at 8:53 pm - Reply

Great video, Brian. You showed some interesting processing techniques, which I really like and will incorporate into my b&w images. Thanks!

5. Michael Walker November 21, 2017 at 3:07 am - Reply

Great session thank you very much. I will be reviewing many of my early photos!

6. Henry Politano November 21, 2017 at 4:16 am - Reply

Great video. The new photo is real nice, but the old one was not that bad – for a certain look.

7. Barry Park November 22, 2017 at 4:49 am - Reply

Loved the video never used the warp tool before will but will try, always used the wide angle lens correction previously. Will try using textures now I liked the effect which was effective without being intrusive like so many photos you see.
    Oh dear should not have looked back at my old photos