Welcome to the fourth episode! We’re happy you’ve made it. Sharky and I kick things off by discussing Canon’s announcement of not one, not two, but three(!) brand new tilt-shift lenses. That leads Sharky to make fun of my love of “specialty” lenses, specifically the fisheye lens. Next, we attempt to tackle the dicey topic of going pro as a photographer and what role social media plays there. Finally, you guessed it… a new “What’s On Your Gear Shelf” segment!
- Sharky and Brian talk about Canon’s announcement of three new Tilt Shift lenses, amongst other glass [via PetaPixel]
- This leads our two knucklehead hosts to share their thoughts on “specialty” lenses like the fisheye, AKA The Funkbuster
- Sharky asks Brian what “going pro” means to him, which kicks off a healthy conversation of what it means to make photography your primary source of income
- This gives our hosts a chance to chase the rabbit hole and discuss how social media has affected the pro photographer industry
- Click here to watch the video of this episode
What’s On Your Gear Shelf?
Sharky: Rubbermaid Fast Track Shelf System [via Amazon]
Brian: ZEISS Loxia 2.8/21 Prime Lens [via Amazon]