My 16 Favorite Photos of 2016!

By | 2017-01-08T15:35:21+00:00 Jan 8th, 2017|

I’m a little late to post this video of my favorite 16 photos from 2016 on the blog (it was live on YouTube since Dec 31st) but late is better than never, right? I’ve written a lot about the catharsis of looking back on the year that is ready to end and take stock of those special memories, experiences, and people who made it so wonderful. Instead of typing out a long blog post with the photos embedded, I wanted to make good on my 2017 goal of upping my video chops and put together this clip. Now to make sure that 2017 exceeds 2016 in every possible way!

1. Linda Claudette Lee January 8, 2017 at 4:06 pm - Reply

Great photos Brian! Excited to see a couple from Nicaragua!

• Brian Matiash January 8, 2017 at 5:44 pm - Reply

Thank you! And, of course, Nicaragua was one of the brightest highlights.

2. Keith Michael January 8, 2017 at 5:42 pm - Reply

Awesome photos Brian! Thanks for sharing your insights!

• Brian Matiash January 8, 2017 at 5:44 pm - Reply

Rock on, dude. I hope you’re well!

• Keith Michael January 8, 2017 at 5:45 pm - Reply

Thanks man, all is well here! Hope you guys are doing well and surviving the winter out there. Keep those winter Gorge shots coming!!

3. Michael Murphy January 9, 2017 at 3:15 pm - Reply

#3 for the win! Love that scene, and it’s fuelling my desire for a trip to Cuba myself :)

4. Steve F January 9, 2017 at 3:34 pm - Reply

Hi Brian, thanks for sharing. My favourite is #15. Happy New Year to you

5. Kim Braley January 9, 2017 at 4:01 pm - Reply

Wow, Brian…not only are your favorite shots beautiful, but I LOVE that you have the special memories attached to each one. When you really get down to it, isn’t that a lot of what photography is all about? This was a great vlog!