Hailing the mothership

By | 2014-10-04T11:52:10+00:00 Oct 4th, 2014|

Amtrak’s miserable delay this morning ended up paying back with dividends because I now have a few hours to roam around the city before catching my flight back to Portland.

I walked around aimlessly with my Sony RX100 Mk III in hand and spied the famous Space Needle in between this set of tram tracks. I then transferred the image to my iPhone 6 Plus and edited it in Mextures before sharing it. All in a day’s work. Enjoy the weekend y’all!

1. Hudson Henry October 4, 2014 at 12:00 pm - Reply

Nice! So upset D810 didn’t include wifi. Check out Bolt Bus. Better wifi, cheaper, and on time.

2. Brian Matiash October 4, 2014 at 12:05 pm - Reply

Hudson I have no idea why a camera manufacturer would omit wifi these days. It is 100% narrow-minded. I use it with my Sony bodies all the time.

The ride up with Amtrak yesterday evening was awesome. They just need to do the whole round trip thing. :)

3. Hudson Henry October 4, 2014 at 12:16 pm - Reply

I’m out of town for a couple weeks, but we should go on a shoot soon. It’s way overdue man. :-)

4. Greg October 4, 2014 at 4:01 pm - Reply

I’m constantly ‘borrowing my wife’s RXmIII and lea in’ the D800 back… I LOVE that little thing!

5. Steve Walser October 5, 2014 at 5:33 am - Reply

Cam Wi-Fi + http://www.wdc.com/en/products/products.aspx?id=1330

Now we’re talkin’! 8^)

6. Rich B October 6, 2014 at 8:47 am - Reply

Cool! A photo of the space needle that I haven’t seen before! As a Seattle resident I’ve seen photos of the space needle from every conceivable angle and all hours of the day. I’ve even tried one or two myself. Great job.