Tassie

By | 2014-03-26T17:15:06+00:00 Mar 24th, 2014|
I can’t believe I have the fortune of being able to visit Tasmania twice in as many years. I was here this time last year and instantly fell in love with this quaint island state of Australia. This time, I have the opportunity to spend more quality time exploring its beauty with two lovely people, Matt Glastonbury and his wife, Mia. During the day, it’s work as usual while trying to beat the international date line between here and back home (although it is kinda cool being a day into the future. But once the sun starts to settle, it’s all about hitting various coastlines to capture the stunning sunsets that this area has to offer this time of year.

1. Vision Odyssey March 24, 2014 at 6:20 am - Reply

A beautiful place I agree!

2. Matty C Sands March 24, 2014 at 10:08 am - Reply

Are you heading to Alice Springs? I highly recommend it!!! There's been a fair bit of rain these last few years, that's not something that you can say about the Red Center too often.

3. Brian Matiash March 24, 2014 at 3:09 pm - Reply

+Matty C Sands As a matter of fact, I will be heading out to Alice Springs on this trip and I've got my sunblock ready to go! :)

4. Francois Fourie March 24, 2014 at 5:09 pm - Reply

Such a calming photo. It was nice to meet you last night Brian.

5. Brian Matiash March 24, 2014 at 5:16 pm - Reply

+Francois Fourie Same here! I look forward to exploring more with you later this week.

6. Mohammad .H March 25, 2014 at 2:24 am - Reply

عالیه…

7. Paul Fleming March 26, 2014 at 5:51 am - Reply

Oh my! You're back in Tassie :) welcome! I guess we won't get to see you this time, but enjoy your visit and the tour on the mainland afterwards. Nice words on the article re Lauren yesterday, too.

8. Fototaker Sf May 10, 2014 at 1:23 am - Reply

i've love to hear a report on Alice Springs!!!!  ;)