Top Ramen

By | 2014-03-20T19:20:59+00:00 Mar 19th, 2014|
One of my personal goals while visiting Tokyo was to enjoy a wonderful bowl of steamy ramen that didn’t have the name Cup O’ Noodles on it. With rain and cold winds falling down on us in Roppongi today, Trey Ratcliff, Mark Louie and I beelined it from the Mori Tower to the Ippudo Ramen House. After devouring that bowl, I can’t ever look at those Styrofoam cups the same way again.

I took this photo with my Sony A7 and transferred over to my Nexus 5 over WiFi in between spoonfuls of soupy noodles. I then edited it in VSCO for Android and shared here. Badabing. Badaboom.

1. Aleksahdr Bud March 19, 2014 at 11:25 pm - Reply

Супер

2. John Campbell March 19, 2014 at 11:41 pm - Reply

Looks yummy +Brian Matiash

3. Mark Rösel March 20, 2014 at 12:03 am - Reply

Uh, I'm so jealous right now +Brian Matiash! You captured the atmosphere there really well. :)

4. Daniel Korzeniewski March 20, 2014 at 5:41 am - Reply

Nice, you forgot to mention how it taste +Brian Matiash…..

5. Moe Chen March 20, 2014 at 5:53 am - Reply

Yeah dude!!!  +Chris Lazzery and I downed some Ramen in Porter Square last night at Yume Wo Katare.  As authentic as you're going to get in America but I would love to do it up right in Japan…

6. Tyson Williams March 20, 2014 at 6:08 am - Reply

Too bad that degrades files to smaller sizes only suitable to share on the web +VSCO, useless if you want to print the image.

7. Alexandra Niki March 20, 2014 at 6:44 am - Reply

I'm so jealous! Would love to go to Japan again.

8. Chris Paulk March 20, 2014 at 7:30 am - Reply

You should pay attention to the vending machines everywhere. You can buy everything from live crabs to rhinoceros beetles in them.

9. Brian Cazares March 20, 2014 at 8:34 am - Reply

When you have had the real thing, its hard to go back

10. محمد محمود March 22, 2014 at 1:07 pm - Reply

This is an invitation to see the right machine http://www.islamhouse.com/