The Shark’s Tooth

By | 2013-12-28T22:39:11+00:00 Dec 28th, 2013|
I had a really fun time shooting with some of my fellow Googlers, +Leo Deegan, +Paul Moody, and +Ronald Wotzlaw, on this particular afternoon at Shark Fin Cove in Davenport, CA. I remember racing up from the bottom of the cove to this particular vantage point because I liked the way the light of the low hanging sun fell. Normally, I prefer being at ground level with these massive rocks because of the way I can convey their size but for this particular photo, I definitely prefer the more sweeping vista composition.

1. April Hill December 28, 2013 at 10:52 am - Reply

Lovely photo…

2. Leo Deegan December 28, 2013 at 10:55 am - Reply

I had a really good time out there, I'm up for doing it again soon

3. Tasneem Serville December 28, 2013 at 11:01 am - Reply

Wow, this is a truly amazing shot

4. Gary L. Hess December 28, 2013 at 11:14 am - Reply

Very nicely done!

5. Dennis Massold December 28, 2013 at 11:32 am - Reply

Wow nice photo

6. Mike Dooley December 28, 2013 at 12:06 pm - Reply

really gorgeous colors!

7. Keiko Suzuki December 28, 2013 at 1:50 pm - Reply

The ocean is so beautiful.

8. Rochelle Foles December 28, 2013 at 1:58 pm - Reply

+Brian Matiash loving the ocean and beach the way i do, amazing i didn't know about this one.  We are #sofortunate  to be here in CA with the myriad ocean scapes that we have to nourish our souls.
    you are in my +thruthelensdarkly circle and i so enjoy your work.  thank you for sharing it!
    you may have encouraged me just enough to publish an album from my trip out to ocean beach thurs. last.
    the weather, the ocean, the bridge-things people all over the planet dream of experiencing…
    who could be luckier?

9. George Fletcher December 29, 2013 at 6:51 pm - Reply

Love long exposure with the ocean and high vantage point! Beautiful!

10. janith kumar December 30, 2013 at 12:12 am - Reply