Just A Quick One For Today

By |2012-09-20T19:31:22+00:00Sep 20th, 2012|

I was channeling my inner +Barry Blanchard while processing this image a few minutes ago using last night’s dev build of Perfect Photo Suite 7 and wanted to share. Progress is being made with every build and I honestly can’t wait to get it into the public’s hands. I nabbed this shot many moons ago with +Nicole S. Young and +Chris Lazzery, as we raced to find a good place to shoot the sunset.

Google Maps Location Info
45.59704, -123.9498

A quick application of Vecchio, Grad Blue and Glow Baby in Perfect Effects 4 by +onOne Software.

Final touches applied in Lightroom 4.1.

In album Landscape and Nature (1 photo)

Google+: Reshared 4 times

1. Roger Baillie September 20, 2012 at 9:42 am - Reply

Great photo +Brian Matiash

2. Barry Blanchard September 20, 2012 at 9:42 am - Reply

So glad you pinged me here +Brian Matiash, for two reasons.

1) damn awesome shot. I can feel the emotion in it…. and that's a huge deal to me.

2) I cannot WAIT to get my hands on Suite 7. I'm still reeling from all I learned at Photoshop World. Every day consists of "barry's skool of learnin' as +Colby Brown filled my little head to the brim.

My only problem is time. If I had more of it, I would have been standing right next to you when you took this. Six legs in the sand are always better than three.

3. Rich Fraguero September 20, 2012 at 9:42 am - Reply

So amazing!!!!!

4. Chris Lazzery September 20, 2012 at 9:43 am - Reply

Aw yeah man. Gorgeous. I was actually just thinking about this night. I gotta head back out your way soon. What's your winter looking like?

5. Henrik wulff Petersen September 20, 2012 at 9:46 am - Reply

Very Nice!!

6. Brian Matiash September 20, 2012 at 9:47 am - Reply

+Chris Lazzery Winter is looking good for a visit. Just let me know.

+Barry Blanchard I have no doubt that our tripods will occupy the same area of sand and ocean soon. Sooner than later. It has to happen.

7. Michael Lamonte September 20, 2012 at 10:19 am - Reply

Awesome, I am stoked so I prepaid for Suite 7 two days ago.  Can't wait for the release.

8. Teresa Stover September 20, 2012 at 10:23 am - Reply

Dreamy colour.. this is gorgeous +Brian Matiash

9. Jesus Fernandez Sanchez September 20, 2012 at 10:25 am - Reply

Que pasote

10. Viktoria Schwab September 20, 2012 at 11:11 am - Reply

Toll

11. David Pilasky September 20, 2012 at 11:42 am - Reply

Nice tease.

12. Isabelo Cagalawan September 20, 2012 at 7:52 pm - Reply

I'm a noob to photography so forgive me for these questions. Why do you have to do quiet a bit if post processing, or at least it sounds like? Also if that's the case, I wonder how the pre-processed photo really looks like? And lastly, is Lightroom better than Photoshop CS4? Thanks… Iz

13. Boris Manic September 21, 2012 at 12:10 pm - Reply