A Sneak Peek Teaser Result of Perfect Photo Suite 6

By | 2011-09-24T17:47:49+00:00 Sep 24th, 2011|

I couldn’t help myself. I’ve been using Perfect Photo Suite 6 for a while now and I can’t rave enough about how much I love what our amazing engineers and designers have built.

I wanted to share a quick before/after of an UrbEx HDR image that I took a few months ago. I processed the image using Perfect Effects and then blended in an overlay from PhotoFrame – all without leaving the Perfect Photo Suite UI. It was effortless!

Oh, and I saved the Perfect Effects preset for this image so you can all enjoy the same look when you get your copy of the Suite in late October!

[beforeafter][/beforeafter]

1. Luis dos Santos September 25, 2011 at 1:56 pm - Reply

very good post-production! I’m looking forward to test the new onone suite myself!

2. A.Barlow September 26, 2011 at 1:09 pm - Reply

That’s pretty sweet man. I can’t wait to get my hands on 6. Saving my pennies!

3. Chris Robins September 27, 2011 at 9:25 pm - Reply

i am privileged to have been here with you when you shot this image. how’s that for sucking the teet?!!!! i loved when you took this shot. i love it more processed. great details kid, looking forward to shooting with you next week. bring the scarf. it is a must.

4. Edith Levy September 28, 2011 at 10:48 pm - Reply

That’s very cool Brian. Thanks for the doing the before and after. I may have to try out Perfect PhotoSuite.

5. Bob Lussier September 28, 2011 at 11:51 pm - Reply

Nice shot. Looking forward to Version 6.

6. Marc Collins October 4, 2011 at 8:02 am - Reply

Nice shot, great before and after. I got an email about this new suite today. Must try it out!

7. Jake Laughlin October 12, 2011 at 10:03 am - Reply

Brian, love the effect. I’ve tried to find that plug-in, but not sure which one you’re using. Do you mind sharing? Thanks again, and great work….have already purchased the new suite and am just waiting on availability!!

8. Najib October 29, 2011 at 8:23 pm - Reply

Thank you Brian for sharing you experience. I think too this soft is genius. And i like what you do.